Things to Do in Hilton Head, SC
Explore the Best Attractions Near Our Hotel
Famous for its beautiful beaches and parks, excellent shopping scene, and plentiful golf courses, Hilton Head is one of South Carolina’s most vibrant vacation spots. At Palmera Inn and Suites, enjoying all the island has to offer has never been easier. Our friendly all-suite property is ideally situated along a 60-mile network of bicycle trails, just two miles from the beach. Tucked away in a peaceful wooded area right off the island’s main road. Palmera Inn and Suites provides easy access to the best local attractions, yet feels like a world unto itself.
Scroll down to view a list of our favorite nearby destinations.
Savor the Flavors of Our Hilton Head Restaurants
At Palmera Inn and Suites visitors are only moments away from delightful Low Country cuisine. Whether you’re craving live entertainment, brunch at a sidewalk café, or a candlelight dinner at a charming bistro, Hilton Head Island has a food scene to satisfy any craving.
See some of our favorite local restaurants below.
- Reilley's Bar & Grill - (843) 842-4414
- Red Fish - (843) 686-3388
- Skull Creek Boat House (843) 681-3663
- Charlie's L'Etoile Verte - (843) 785-9277
- The Black Marlin - (843) 785-4950
- Fish Camp - (843) 842-2267
- Mellow Mushroom - (843) 686-2474
- Big Bamboo Café - (843) 686-3443
- Salty Dog - (843) 671-5456
- Jazz Corner - (843) 842-8620
- Frosty Frog Café - (843) 686-3764
- Hinchey’s Chicago Bar - (843) 686-5959
- The Quarterdeck - (843) 842-1999
- Nunzio - (843) 715-2172
- Crazy Crab (two locations)